Monday, April 10, 2017

The ball is really rolling now! My first interview as a Children's Book Author!

This weekend was the Western Washington SCBWI Conference.  It was wonderful. 

I participated in several great sessions.  Met a dream agent (even hugged her. Don't worry.  She hugged back.) and got to hang out with some of my critique group members. 

One of them, Maria Marshall asked to interview me.  My FIRST interview as a Children's Book author!

I am so excited to post the link here http://www.mariacmarshall.com/single-post/2017/04/10/The-Picture-Book-Buzz---Interview-with-Laura-Clement-part-1


I hope that it's a fun read.  It was fun to think about this process.  About, what I learned, what was most important and all of the fabulous people I have met on this journey.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment